Sunday, December 1, 2013

Russian Roulette

 

Russian Roulette (Dev Haskell - Private Investigator ase 1 by Mike Faricy is my book for R and I would say it is an unusual action adventure.

Dev is not the best Private Eye in the world and that is perhaps why Kerri choose him to find her sister, Nikki.  Little did he known that he would find himself in the middle of a task force investigation.  It involved Russian bad guys and prostitution.

There are a number of car chases, fighting, and guns firing which I would make it an action adventure.  Dev finds a butcher who turns out to be "The Butcher" the agencies are looking for.  They are amazed at the amount of information he gets.

I obtained this book for free from Amazon thanks to BookBub.

I liked this book and would read more of Dev's adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment